2020-2021 Iowa Central Dance Team Video Audition Registration
- Please wear a black sports bra/black tank top & black shorts/leggings in the video.
- Include the following in your video:
- A short introduction stating your name and a brief description of why you want to be a part of the Iowa Central Dance Team.
- Double and triple pirouettes.
- One 8 count of a la second turns (turns in second). Prep 7,8 a la second 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 (4 rotations) pull in for double pirouette 1,2 land 3.
- leap in second (side leap)
- switch leap
- toe touch
- any flexibility leg holds, leg hold turns or extensions (optional)
- Aerial, front/back walkover, headspring, kip up (optional)
- 30 seconds of jazz routine (can be self choreographed or a portion of a past routine)
- 30 seconds of pom routine (can be self choreographed or a portion of a past routine)
- 30 seconds of hip hop routine (can be self choreographed or a portion of a past routine)
- The video must be uploaded and set as unlisted on a video-hosting site (ex, Youtube). Clearly label your video with full name and cell phone number. Please set it as unlisted and email the video link to Coach Vermeer: email@example.com
**If necessary, the coaches will hold online interviews (via Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, etc) with participants to see if they would be a good fit for our team.
All Registration and Videos are due NO LATER than May 1st.
Good Luck with your videos and we coaches look forward to watching them. If you have any questions, please contact Coach Vermeer via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the following form to apply for the Iowa Central Dance Team.
This form is now closed.