UNI Dance Team Kid’s Clinic
Join the award winning UNI Dance Team for a day of fun and dancing!
Register by September 18th to guarantee a t-shirt. Registrations after the 18th are not guaranteed a shirt, please register early.
- Children grades K-8 are welcome.
- Date: Sunday, September 22
- Time: 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. (Parents return at 4:45 for performance)
- **Registration will begin at 1:30 p.m.
- Where: West Gymnasium on UNI Campus (parking lots nearest either Schindler Education Center or Curris Business Building)
- Attire: Please have your dancer wear comfortable clothing and tennis shoes or dance shoes. They are welcome to change into their camp shirt upon arrival.
**All parents are welcome to come back at 4:45 for a performance from the kid’s clinic dancers.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Do not hesitate to let us know if your child will require any special accommodations. The cost is $35 and you may pay with cash or check the day of the clinic if you do not choose to pay online.